Friday, October 18, 2013

Having Faith that Things Will Get Better


Monday, October 14, 2013

Hola fam!!!!!
How is everyone doing?? I´m missing you all like crazy. This week has been great. J I LOVE MY NEW COMP! Her name is Hna. Montoya from Bolivia and she is the cutest Little thing ever. She is very sweet and always has a smile on her face. It´s been a Little difficult getting to know her because she is pretty shy but I just keep asking her questions about her and Little by Little i´m finding out more. Of course I asked her about her family and everything and she has 8 brothers and 1 sister!!! What a house full. J But her parents and most of her family are inactive, then I found out that her family hasn't written her the whole time she has been out on her mission. I could tell she was just brushing it off to like it didn't matter to her but her eyes started to water. I got a big lump in my throat. 
But anyways this week has been okay. Our numbers aren't where they should be and my district leader wasn't every happy with me this week but I know we´re going to do better. We FINALLY had a meeting with our leaders in our Ward this week and we´re constantly making changes to work better with the Ward so we have a ton of faith that things will get better.
Little animal story: So my companion is SUPER scared of all types of bugs and animals. She screams every time she sees those Little lizards that are here in Peru. But the other day we were walking down the trail and she stopped and froze up. Then she pointed to a Little tree on the side of the trail and asked why it was shaking (it was shaking pretty violently). I walked over to the tree to see what it was. It was a monkey!!!!! :D I LOVE it when we run into Monkeys! She wouldn't go near it and I wanted to hold it but I didn't want to risk the chance of being bitten. Haha
Love you all, Thank you so much for all your love and support. J I´m still loving my mission and all the experiences here. I´m learning so much. HUGS AND KISSES!
Con mucho amor, Hermana Price. J
PS DAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I started reading the New Testament and I LOVE IT! Want to have study dates with me when I get home?:)   

No comments:

Post a Comment