Thursday, May 15, 2014

My Heaven on Earth

Hey Fam!!
It was SO nice talking to you guys yesterday. J I love seeing your faces and hearing your voices and just overall feeling your warm spirit. You guys are all so much fun! I loved laughing with you guys last night. But now that we´ve talked so much last night I don´t really have a ton to say. Haha 

Just that I love you guys so very much. I´m so blessed to have such a wonderful faithful family. You all have really created a heaven on earth for me and I´m so grateful for a family who lives the gospel and who are keeping God´s commandments. I will be forever grateful for my decision to serve a mission and forever grateful for all your support at home. 

Being here on the mission I´ve learned so much about myself and God´s plan for His children. I now have a better knowledge of how to raise my future family in righteousness and how to build spiritual protection from satan´s powers. I what all of you to know that I know that the church is true, and that we should live the gospel of Christ. I hope that EVERYONE in my family will make it to live with our Heavenly Father again someday and that we will always be able to look at life with spiritual eyes and see the bigger picture. 

Thank you for all your love and support. I miss you and love you. J
Love, Sister Price J     

No comments:

Post a Comment