Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Daddy's Little Girl

Hey Famy!
How is everyone doing? This week has been crazy!!! Sister Rider is finally on her way home, so this week was filled with helping her get prepared for her trip home. Oh course we had a week long party for her. J We pulled out our mattresses into the front room and slept together for the whole week. But today is transfers and I think we are all hoping for transfers. I think we are all ready for a nice change. Change is so wonderful. So we´ll see what happens. J

Well this week was father´s day! HAPPY FATHER´S DAY DAD!!!! I LOVE you so much. This week our little branch had a little party. They asked a couple of men to bare their testimonies about being a dad. Listening to them got me all choked up. I miss my dad so much. Listening to their testimonies made me remember all the things I miss about my Dad, so here we go dad, Here is all the things I miss about you:
1.       Your strong hugs like you never want to let me go
2.       Driving in the car with you, with the windows down singing oldies songs on the radio
3.       Waking up in the morning hearing you sing at the top of your lungs or listening to that one political guy that makes you all worked up about the government.
4.       Walking into the kitchen and catchin you sneak sweets.
5.       Going to the movies with you. I love that everything we get to our seats you say you have to go to the bathroom, and when you come back you always have your arms full of popcorn and soda.
6.       Having our long daddy-daughter talks about boys, school, music, and BYU football
7.       I miss cuddling up with you on the couch while you are watching your boring western movies.
8.       I miss watching your eyes fill with tears when you bare your testimony.
9.       I miss coming home late and seeing you at the kitchen table with all your books spread out, studying your scriptures just because you want to.
10.   I miss your loving voice calling me Sweetie.

These are just some of the things I miss about you. I can´t wait to get home and hug you again. I don´t want to sound too trunky but I do want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me, and that I will ALWAYS be your little girl. J Thank you for teaching me by example how to live the gospel. I am so blessed to have too. J I love you dad.

Love, your little girl, Aubydoll. J

PS I took some really cool pictures this week for you, I know you´re going to like them, but the computer I´m on right now isn´t working. Haha :P Story of my mission life. LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment