Monday, June 9, 2014

Trials - the Beauty of Life

Hey fam!

How is everyone doing? I´m doing just fine. J This week has been fun. It´s sister Rider´s last P day. We are all pretty sad. It´s been so much fun with her here in Moyobamba. It´s amazing how close you can get to people in such a short amount of time. She was taught me so much with our time together. It will be really sad to see her go. But I´m excited for her. It´s crazy how fast the mission has gone.

Not to get into trunky talk or anything, sometimes I get a Little frustrated in the mission in thinking that I haven´t progressed as much as I have wanted to. However when I get to thinking about it and I look back I can really see how far I have come. I have learned the benefits of hard work and dedication. I have been given trails here in the mission that have made me hit my knees and pray to my Heavenly Father like I never have before. I feel like I have been through it all, the good, the bad, and the ugly. But that is the beauty of life, even when we think we´ve been through it all something new comes up. Some new challenge comes up and we have the opportunity and blessing to fight to overcome those challenges and actually accomplish something! It´s such a blessing to be able to work hard for something and then enjoy the fruits of your labors.

Even though I can see the progress I have gained in the mission I´m perfectly content to continue to progress. I´m thankful our Heavenly Father shows us our weaknesses. As children of God living in a fallen state on earth we don´t live perfectly, BUT we can constantly be repenting perfectly.  That is the gospel of Christ, to have enough faith in the Savoir to constantly be repenting and making ourselves better.
Thank you for all your love and support. I am SO blessed to have you all. Thank you for your examples to me.  LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!
Hermana Price   

No comments:

Post a Comment